These are exciting times at Milisun. Our success depends on attracting great people. Details of our current job vacancies can be found below.
Should you be interested in starting with us as a bricklayer, you will need a minimum of a CSCS Bricklayer Card.
Please contact us on our dedicated labour Hotline, 07896 537297 or 07772 759161 and please ensure you leave your name, telephone number and area you would prefer to or are willing to work in.
BRICKLAYERS REQUIRED for new large site in Central BRISTOL. IMMEDIATE START, good long runs, pricework rates, face brickwork £500 /th, 100mm blockwork £12 /m2 plus sundries paid for. Continuity of work into 2018. Must be timeserved and have CSCS.
Contact Mr Paul Walmsley on 07772 759161
SITE MANAGER REQUIRED
Due to continued expansion we require a number of additional Bricklayer Foremen to work on Commercial Construction projects throughout England and Wales.
We are Millisun Limited, a privately owned Brickwork Sub-Contractor based in Cardiff with a strong reputation built up over the last 17 years on a huge variety of large, fast-track and prestigious Commercial Construction projects throughout England and Wales.
Foreman Bricklayer. Most of our work is on large fast-track commercial construction projects, the candidate required must have a proven track record in this sector, and be prepared to travel to and or stay-away occasionally for short periods at various locations throughout England and Wales.
- Must be from a Brickwork Trades background
- Must have previously worked for at least 5 years as a Foreman Bricklayer.
- Capable of managing a team of up to 15-20 operatives
- Sound understanding and able to manage Health & Safety matters
- Order materials eg bricks and blocks, ties & lintels etc
- Monitor and schedule deliveries
- The ability to set out and work from drawings
- Extensive knowledge of new build projects.
- Knowledge of refurbishments.
- Recognised, relevant, trades qualification, must have minimum SSSTS or SMSTS.
- Able to work on busy sites throughout England and Wales.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Must be able to ensure sub contractors work to programme and to the highest specifications and workmanship standards.
Duration: Temporary, initially 4 months
Location: various throughout England and Wales.
Salary: Negotiable, in the £18.75 to £22.50 per hour range plus benefits.
Hours 40+ plus per week
How to Apply…
Please send your CV in the first instance to Mr Paul Walmsley Contracts Manager, Business Centre, Treforest Industrial Estate, Pontypridd, Mid Glamorgan CF37 5UR, or via email email@example.com
Job Type: Contract
To achieve harmonization between brickwork and scaffold, Millisun frequently undertakes the scaffolding on it’s contracts.
We work closely with prominent and professional scaffolding contractors to produce accurate schedules up-front, thereby substantially reducing and even eliminating the large number of unplanned variations that can occur in this relationship.
If you are looking for scaffolding work, please call or email us with details of your previous experience.